Originally Appeared Here
Back with feats of linguistic legerdemain, and a degree of intrepidity(1)
The beat sticks in your brain and the words have a fluidity
While I fire off lyrical missiles as limitless as Voyager's torpedos(2)
Pop copes with disproportionate punishments like the Justice of the Edo(3)
Like when Alixus sticks him in the box like he was Alec Guiness(4)
Just because O'Brien had tried to hail their pinnace(5)
So he could the medicine and the sick girl could be healed,
Only to be stymied by the duonetic field.
Which wasn't from astatine, Alixus makes no apology
She crashed here on purpose to get away from technology
But Miles outwits her and rescues my dad,
'Cause homeboy's got skills that he never knew he had.
- Quote from Spock in The Undiscovered Country when Uhura attempts to bluff her way past the Klingon border patrol.
- Despite being stranded in the Delta Quadrant with only 38 photon torpedoes in the pilot episode, the U.S.S. Voyager never appeared to run low on armaments.
- From TNG's "Justice", where even minor infractions are met with the death penalty if they occur inside of a designated "punishment zone".
- In The Bridge On the River Kwai, Alec Guiness's character is punished in much the same manner as Commander Sisko.
- A small vessel used as a tender, in this case referring to the runabout.