Yeah, I'm Kivas Fajo, with some Varon T disruption(1).
If you try and mess with me I can guarantee destruction.
I can smell you comin' cause you're still covered in stink spray(2)
Wreck yo so hard that you end up in sick bay
'Cause all of your rhymes are dull and repetitive
Bashir wants to extract some to use as a sedative.
I'm the real McCoy, you're not even Dr. Piper(3)
And I was bustin' rhymes back when you were still in diapers(4).
They call you Tumak cause you're so easy to mock
Best protect your neck when I attack like Spock(5)
Tried to score with Melora-
she said you're worse than half-dead rakht(6).
Your plasma coil's busted and you had better watch your back
Or it will blow up in your face when you try for an attack(7)
They'll find you at Qualor II in the junkyard like T'Pau(8)
I'm stylin' free like Kool Moe Dee, so How You Like Me Now(9)?
- Extremely rare and extremely viscious hand-held weapon. Only five were produced, four of which were reportedly owned by Fajo.
- In the episode "Sanctuary", Jake's friend Nog plays a prank and douses Tumak with stink spray
- Mark Piper was the chief medical officer on the Enterprise in "Where No Man Has Gone Before", after which he was replaced by Dr. McCoy.
- Scotty boasted in the episode "Relics" to have been driving starships when Geordi's great-grandfather was still in diapers. Captain Kirk made a similar claim in Generations.
- A reference to Spock's famous Vulcan nerve pinch.
- Dish served at the Klingon restaurant on Deep Space Nine. According to Melora Pazlar, there is nothing worse than half-dead rakht.
- Tumak is killed in the episode's climax when his attempt to fire the weapons on a stolen vessel overloads its plasma coil.
- Vulcan starship stolen by Romulans in TNG's "Unification". The theft was uncovered when parts from the ship were found among the wreckage of a Ferengi cargo ship.
- The second album from rapper Kool Moe Dee, which continued his long-running feud with LL Cool J.