Originally Appeared Here
Varon T Distruption? More like Starfleet Judo
You got more duds than Tiberius has got Green Hoes(1)
Yeah I'll be in sickbay to pay my last respects
to the corpse of a brother who didn't know how to genuflect
What's up Doc? Better call you Bones(2)
because that's all that'll be left when I'm done with you Holmes
You'll be unrecognizable mush, a real horror
Such a specimen only fit for Dr. Mora(3)
And as for Melora? Man, she was just a floater(4)
Just blew away when I tried to motor-boat her
Which is more than you can say for Varis Sul(5)
Lost that one to your Ferengi ghoul
but I'll drop her a line when I see her on Kentanna(6)
I said I'd bring you along but she said she didn't wanna
see you again just like the First Federation(7)
cuz like Balok, you're just a source of aggravation
How I like you now? More like Kool and the Gang(8)
You want to Get Down On It but you can't even hang
Gotta rip off my flow like a common Juggalo(9)
Like the Warp 5 Enterprise you just too slow(10)
- A common stereotype of Kirk's romantic conquests as green-skinned aliens, it was actually Captain Pike who met the green-skinned Orion slave girl Vina in "The Cage". Kirk did have a romantic involvement with green-skinned fellow cadet Gaila in the 2009 film.
- Nickname for Dr. McCoy on the original series.
- Mora Pol was the scientist assigned to study Odo, when he was not known to be anything more than a puddle of viscous goo.
- Melora's home planet is notable for its low gravity.
- In "The Storyteller", the visiting Bajorn Varis Sul has a crush on Jake's Ferengi best friend.
- Mythical paradise for which Tumak's fellow Skrreeans are searching
- Organization to which the alien Balok belonged in "The Corbomite Maneuver"
- Soul and funk group originating in the 1960's
- Fan of the hip-hop duo the Insane Clown Posse, the self-proclaimed "Most hated band in America".
- Eponymous starship from the prequel TV series Enterprise, possessing a top speed much less than the ships that would later bear the name.