I ain't ripping off flow or diverting a river,
Ask Varis about it the next time you're with her.(1)
If she can get past the fact that you stink like a skunk
You can teach her entymology when you pull out your junk(2).
You call me Balok, but you put up a false front(3)
I swing for the fences while you lay down a bunt,
Like Rom, trying to manufacture a victory(4)
You're tossin' out names but none of them stick to me
Cause like a poor marksman you keep missing the target(5)
The only mush you recognize is Lord Kruge's targ's shit(6).
Come to my quadrant, I don't care how far your hail from
I'll hunt your ass down 'round the Antares Maelstrom(7).
- The Paqu village lead by Varis Sul gained a significant tract of land when the Glyrhond River was diverted, literally ripping off the flow from the neighboring Navot village.
- Jake has been tutoring his girlfriend, the Dabo girl Mardah, in entymology
- A child-sized alien from "The Corbomite Maneuver" who initially used an intimidating puppet to communicate with the Enterprise crew.
- In "Take Me Out To the Holosuite", Rom (inadvertently) bunts in the Niners' only run.
- Accusation from Kirk to Khan in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan when Khan's attempt to kill Kirk with the Ceti-eel controlled Chekov and Terrell results in Terrell's death instead of Kirk's.
- Targ-owning villain of Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- In Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Khan vows to hunt Kirk all the way around this astronomical body.