Damar thought he'd gain a lot more from taking over Dukat's war
Everything that he fought for just to take orders from Thot Gor
So now Kira and Odo are off to offer assistance
Help an old enemy run the Cardassian resistance
Against Breen weapons, Klingons are the only line of protection
Gowron takes charge of the fleet against all objection
'Cause he's a statesman sans Kolrami's skill with a stratagem(1)
Prophets' side needs protection 'cause Winn Adami is mad at them
A fake farmer filled her mind, sowing seeds of dissent
Cardassian lover disguising his face and his intent
A killer under cover like Anton Karidian(2)
Plans decimation of population like Odona down on Gideon(3)
Restore the Pah-wraiths like Titans to where Hyperion sat(4)
Only to find they've made him blind as a Tiberian bat.(5)
- Sirna Kolrami was a Zakdorn master strategist and a grand master of the game Strategema.
- In TOS's "The Conscience of the King", the former governor of the Tarsus IV colony, known as Kodos the Executioner, is living under the new identity of Anton Karidian.
- In TOS's "The Mark of Gideon", a severely overpopulated planet attempts to introduce a virus (carried by Captain Kirk) to reduce their number.
- Hyperion, meaning "The High One", was one of the twelve Titans that ruled in Greek mythology before being overthrown by the Olympians. The aftermath of this battle was the subject of an unfinished poem by John Keats.
- Blind, winged mammal referenced in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.